The Ultimate Hitman Collection. Take control of this modern day grim reaper as you lead him down his high-stakes path of assassination. When he takes an assignment – someone ends up taking a bullet. It goes with the turf. Now you can look over death’s shoulder as he piles up big pay checks and dead bodies. Enter the realm of a retired assassin forced back into action by treason. You may be a hired gun but you still try to live by a sense of loyalty and justice. The enemy is closer than you think retrace your steps and you will prevail. Delve into the mind of Agent 47 and encounter his greatest adversaries completing the work that made him so brutally efficient and shaped him as an assassin. Eliminate your targets by any means necessary. There are no rules…only the contract signed in blood.
Product Titles Included:
- Hitman 1: Codename 47
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Hitman Contracts
- Hitman Blood Money
Hitman 1: Codename 47
Death Can Strike Anyone for the Right Price
As the enigmatic Hitman, you must use stealth and tactical problem solving to enter, execute, and exit your assignment with minimum attention and maximum effect. You have an arsenal of black market weapons and tools at your disposal; however, choosing the right weapon is critical—attracting attention could lead to early retirement. Learn your environment, plan your moves carefully and make every hit count.
- Plan each assignment carefully to account for a variety of weapons, surveillance data, and multiple paths to completion.
- Access black market weapons, decoys, traps, and personnel from an innovative currency reward system.
- Sharpen your skills through a comprehensive weapons and agility training session.
- Artificial intelligence that redefines the genre of the “Thinking Shooter.”
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Death is his business. And business is good.
Step into the world of a cold-blooded killer for hire, hunting and stalking your prey in a deadly game of cat and mouse.
It’s completely up to you how to fulfill the contract. Be warned, some of your targets are heavily guarded, as well as completely paranoid. They’ll be expecting you.
Visit the dark recesses of a world corrupted by crime, greed, degradation and dishonor. Your targets may hide in the most remote areas of the planet, but their destruction is never prevented—only postponed.
Master the tools of your trade and remember: rash decisions bleed consequences. Know when to strike instantly, know when to take your time.
- Open-ended game play experience that allows you to balance surgical precision with visceral violent outbursts.
- Lethal arsenal at your disposal to make every kill an experience to savor.
- A deadly game of disguise allows you to assume the identity of your victims.
- Features in mission saves, selectable first and third person playable perspectives, and enhanced graphics.
Enter the world of a hitman – a world of crime, sin and greed. Delve into the mind of Agent 47 and encounter his greatest adversaries, completing the work that made him so brutally efficient and shaped him as an assassin. Eliminate your targets by any means necessary. There are no rules…only the contract, signed in blood.
The professional assassin is swift and silent. Eliminate your targets from a distance. Assume the identity of your victims. Improvise on the job, picking up environmental objects like meat hooks, shovels, and pillows to use as weapons. In the hands of the ultimate hitman, everything becomes a weapon.
The professional assassin is also bold and ruthless. Utilize an increased arsenal of firearms to make quick work of your victims. In the mind of the ultimate hitman, nothing mattes except the target. Do whatever it takes to fulfill the contract.
- Travel the globe eliminating international terrorists and crime bosses from your hit list.
- Complete your mission objectives with a wider variety of tactical approaches.
- Improvise on the job, picking up environmental objects to use as weapons.
- Advanced enemy intelligence uses squad-based tactics to try to stop you.
- New silent weapons: stun gun, syringe, pool cue, meat hook, fire poker, and more.
- Increased assortment of firearms: assault rifles, sniper rifles, SMG’s, shotguns, handguns
When assassins from Hitman’s contract agency, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the scene.
For Hitman, it’s business as usual, until suddenly he loses contact with The ICA.
Sensing that he may be the next target, Hitman travels to the United States, where he prepares to make a killing.
Welcome to the USA
Agent 47 is heading to the U.S. making deadly stops in iconic locales such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, Los Angeles and Mississippi.
All-New Game Engine
Now with a number of new moves including the ability to create accidents and to dispose of bodies as well as a re-vamped NPC and AI system, the world of being an assassin has never been more realistic.
New Blood Money System
Use your hard-earned cash to bribe the press, keep your picture out of the morning paper. Or you can customize and upgrade your weapons to match your personal style of assassination. The choice is up to you.
Agent 47 is up against a rival agency of assassins competing to take out high-priced targets, and may even become the primary target himself.
New Online Stat System
Allows players to post stats in a variety of different skills and feats. Compare and compete with other players around the world.
New to the world of assassinations? New rookie mode and levels of difficulty will give you all the training needed.
Drop a priceless chandelier or use a remote bomb all new accident system allows for more freedom in choosing the method for taking out the target.
- Windows 2000/XP
- Pentium III 800 Mhz
- 128 MB RAM for 98SE
- 256 MB RAM for 2000/XP
- 2 GB free disc space
- DirectX 8.0 compatible sound cart
- 3D graphic card with 32 MB Direct 3D TnL
- 4x cd-rom drive